What was your favorite card you have ever pulled?

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This might sound cheesy but it was in 1980 and I was collecting the Topps Baseball set all summer ...doing odd jobs for more cash to keep buying those wax packs .....Then one day I got it ...1980 Sixto Lezcano to complete my first set....it was the most ecstatic feeling ...... I believe he was a Milwaukee Brewer that year but i may be incorrect.....
I have to say my favorite pull ever was my 2008 Upper Deck Premier Adrian Peterson dual NFL logo shield. I didn't do it personally, but I purchased the box from Cards Infinity and Chris (the owner) broke it for me on Youtube. I almost fell off my stool!
my favorite card i got was when i busted a pack of 2008 donruss threads baseball, and i pulled a lou brock auto/dual jersey #/100. it wuz sick!!!!!
well, mines not reallt a pulled card, but my dad bought me a '58 Mickey Mantle All star card signed PSA/DNA. It was an awesome card, and is in amazing shape. I'll post a pick later
The best card I ever pulled was when I opened a box of 2007 UD Masterpieces Baseball, I opened the pack and a redemption card of a Derek Jeter autographed box topper came out. I totally just dropped my jaw and just stared at it. It was even better when the card got delivered to my house and I got to see it up close.
After the steelers and cards superbowl packbattle i had 6 or 7 tickets in the bucket and i was picked. i won a playoff contenders box. i got a felix jones rookie auto 8/25. thats my fav card. also in the box was a D.R. cromartie auto. pretty good box

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Join Our Email List Below

Follow DoctorWaxBattle on Twitter

Latest Activity

Doctor Wax Battle posted an event
Thumbnail

LIVE DUTCH Auction SUNDAY October 25th 2020 at The Backstop

October 25, 2020 from 11:30am to 2pm
5 hours ago
Doctor Wax Battle posted an event
Thumbnail

2020 Topps National Baseball Card Day at The Backstop

August 15, 2020 from 10am to 6pm
Aug 14
Doctor Wax Battle updated an event
Thumbnail

EVENY POSTPONED Jame Spence Authentication JSA at The Backstop

June 28, 2020 from 10am to 4pm
Jun 25
Michael Cassidy is now a member of The Backstop
May 23

Forum

NO FOOTBALL FOR TOPPS

Started by Doctor Wax Battle. Last reply by Doctor Wax Battle Oct 10, 2014. 4 Replies

Well it looks like it will just be 2 companies for football cards next year and Topps is not one of them! What do you think?

Tags: License, Football, Loses, Topps

Members

© 2020   Created by Doctor Wax Battle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service